Football Italia
·24 May 2026
Bisseck on ‘flattering’ Bayern Munich interest, but happy at Inter

In partnership with
Yahoo sportsFootball Italia
·24 May 2026

Yann Bisseck said it is ‘flattering’ to be linked with clubs like Bayern Munich, but he is ‘not thinking’ about leaving Inter for now.
The defender had already been approached by Crystal Palace last season and turned them down to focus on earning his place at San Siro.
He was repaid with a role in the Scudetto and Coppa Italia Double-winning team, but it was not enough to secure a spot in the Germany squad for the 2026 World Cup in USA, Canada and Mexico.
“I gave my all to try to get there, but the coach made other choices,” said Bisseck in his press conference after last night’s 3-3 draw with Bologna.

MILAN, ITALY – MARCH 08: Yann Bisseck of Inter competes for the ball with Pervis Estupinanof AC Milan during the Serie A match between AC Milan and FC Internazionale at Giuseppe Meazza Stadium on March 08, 2026 in Milan, Italy. (Photo by Marco Luzzani/Getty Images)
There have been reports of interest from several big clubs this summer too, above all a return to Germany with Bayern Munich.
According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Bayern Munich are ready to spend big for the centre-back, and Inter are in turn prepared to sacrifice him for the right price.
“I am happy in Milan,” replied the player when questioned on his future.
“It is always flattering to be linked with big clubs, but at this moment I am not thinking about it. I just want to go on vacation now and then we’ll see what happens.”
The 25-year-old was signed from Aarhus for €7.2m plus bonuses in 2023 and this season he scored three goals with three assists in 36 competitive appearances for Inter.
Live


Live





































