Guardiola confirms Man City defender is fit to face Brighton after injury scare | OneFootball

Guardiola confirms Man City defender is fit to face Brighton after injury scare | OneFootball

In partnership with

Yahoo sports
Icon: Hayters TV

Hayters TV

·29 de agosto de 2025

Guardiola confirms Man City defender is fit to face Brighton after injury scare

Imagen del artículo:Guardiola confirms Man City defender is fit to face Brighton after injury scare

Pep Guardiola has confirmed that Rayan Ait-Nouri is fit and available to play against Brighton on Sunday.

The left-back suffered an injury scare against Spurs last week and was forced off in the 2-0 defeat.


OneFootball Videos


But Guardiola has confirmed he has not suffered an injury and is available for their next clash.

Savinho is again set to miss out, however, with Guardiola hoping he will be back after the international break.

Josko Gvardiol and Mateo Kovacic also remain sidelined with injuries.

Rodri, meanwhile, was called up to the Spain squad despite only recently returning from an injury setback but Guardiola says it can help the midfielder.

“I never spoke with the manager for Spain ever,” he said. “Of course he feels better and needs minutes, I think they talk to each other and they decide who to select.

“If the player is fit, I always support that they go to the national team.

“I said in Italy [for Palermo friendly] that Rodri I think after next international break he’ll be better. Try against Wolves, Spurs, Brighton to play for a few minutes.”

Join our Man City Whatsapp channel for all the latest updates.

Ver detalles de la publicación