Agent offers Victor Sá, São Paulo discuss move internally | OneFootball

Agent offers Victor Sá, São Paulo discuss move internally | OneFootball

In partnership with

Yahoo sports
Icon: AVANTE MEU TRICOLOR

AVANTE MEU TRICOLOR

·4 Mei 2026

Agent offers Victor Sá, São Paulo discuss move internally

Gambar artikel:Agent offers Victor Sá, São Paulo discuss move internally

São Paulo’s football board has been internally discussing since last week the name of left winger Victor Sá as a potential signing for the club in the next transfer window.

The information was first reported by the Blog do São Paulo and confirmed this Monday (4) to AVANTE MEU TRICOLOR by sources from São Paulo’s top brass.


Video OneFootball


The initial contact is said to have come from the 32-year-old player’s own camp, since his contract with Russia’s Krasnodar expires in June.

In other words, Victor Sá would meet the main requirement for signings sought by Tricolor in recent windows: he would arrive without any fee being paid for his release.

A player developed in rival Palmeiras’ youth system, Sá played for several clubs in secondary European markets and even in the United Arab Emirates before becoming known as one of Botafogo’s first signings after its transformation into a SAF in 2022.

He stayed at the Rio club for two years and left in February 2024, sold for 1.5 million euros (around R$ 9 million).

In the current Russian season, he has taken on something of a leading role, scoring five goals and providing one assist in 31 matches played. At the moment, he is recovering from a hip injury.

Speaking to the report, a source from the player’s camp said it is the player’s decision to return to Brazil, to be close to his family. “He wants to take advantage of the opportunity to become a ‘free agent’ to return,” the source said. A condition that, of course, interests São Paulo.

A more formal meeting should take place in the coming days so Tricolor can learn more precisely how much Sá wants to earn, the contract length, and other bureaucratic details. The player can operate on both sides of the pitch, as well as as a second striker and center-forward, versatility that has been approved by coach Roger Machado.

The search for another wing option seems to be São Paulo’s focus in the next window. The club is in talks with Wesley, formerly of Palmeiras and Internacional, at Roger’s request. The reason appears to be that Ferreirinha has international interest and is indeed expected to be transferred.

This article was translated into English by Artificial Intelligence. You can read the original version in 🇧🇷 here.

Lihat jejak penerbit