Hayters TV
·23 de maio de 2026
De Zerbi insists that he will be Spurs boss next season

In partnership with
Yahoo sportsHayters TV
·23 de maio de 2026

Roberto De Zerbi insisted that he will be Spurs manager next season, whether they are in the Premier League or not.
Tottenham face Everton in the final match of the Premier League season knowing that if they don’t win they could be relegated providing West Ham beat Leeds.
De Zerbi came into the club in April with the club in 18th place and has moved Spurs up to 17th and in control of their future.
Despite their improved form, they are not safe yet but De Zerbi said he will not leave the club if they do not achieve their objective.
“Yes, I confirm everything,” he said in response to being asked if he will be here next season. “For me it’s still an honour to be a coach for Tottenham.
“Even if tomorrow or after tomorrow, Sunday, we play for the relegation fight. It’s not a problem. I consider football something more than the table, than the level of the game.”
Many fans have accused the Spurs players of not caring at points this season. So much so that Micky van de Ven came out ahead of their Champions League clash against Borussia Dortmund to deny those claims. De Zerbi echoed that statement from earlier this season.
“No, absolutely false [that the players don’t care}.” he said. “No, no, no. It’s not true.
“Maybe they suffered too much. Their reaction has been not right but not for that reason because they are sensitive guys and they suffered that situation.
“Maybe they didn’t know how they can go out of this situation. But there is just one solution to go out, to be stronger and to be stronger than the atmosphere, the situation.”







































