Osmar Stabile sets sale terms as Corinthians chase R$ 151 million and guard competitiveness | OneFootball

Osmar Stabile sets sale terms as Corinthians chase R$ 151 million and guard competitiveness | OneFootball

In partnership with

Yahoo sports
Icon: OffsAIde

OffsAIde

·18 May 2026

Osmar Stabile sets sale terms as Corinthians chase R$ 151 million and guard competitiveness

Article image:Osmar Stabile sets sale terms as Corinthians chase R$ 151 million and guard competitiveness

Corinthians have set a 2026 budget target of R$ 151 million from player sales, with the transfer window open from 20 July to 11 September. President Osmar Stabile says departures will only be considered for strong offers and stresses the squad must stay competitive in the second half of the year.

"The number of players sold depends on the offers that arrive. What we cannot do is lose a competitive team to finish the year," Stabile told ge.globo.


OneFootball Videos


"We want a competitive team in the Libertadores, the Copa do Brasil and the Brasileirão. You have seen we have a competitive team that is working to achieve every Corinthians fan’s dream."

Among those most likely to be sold is striker Yuri Alberto, who said last week he would welcome a move if a strong proposal arrives in this window. Goalkeeper Hugo Souza, right back Matheuzinho and midfielders André Luiz and Breno Bidon are also well rated in the market.

The club accepts it will need to replace any exits. "There has to be replacements, right? At the same level, I do not know. The players we have are excellent, and I am not sure the market will offer options with the same characteristics."

With the window nearing, Corinthians are into their final matches before a World Cup pause. They have five fixtures left before the break, including Sunday at 16:00 against Botafogo at Nilton Santos in Rio de Janeiro in the 16th round of the Campeonato Brasileiro.

View publisher imprint