OffsAIde
·21 August 2026
Al-Hilal confirm Malcom exit as winger announces Al-Jazira move

In partnership with
Yahoo sportsOffsAIde
·21 August 2026

Al-Hilal have finalised a contractual settlement to part company with Brazilian winger Malcom, the club said in a statement on Friday.
The announcement on the club’s website said the board had completed the procedures to settle his deal, referring to the player as Malcom Filipe.
Before that update, Malcom had already revealed on his Instagram account that he was joining UAE side Al-Jazira.
Al-Jazira confirmed the signing after Al-Hilal’s statement was issued.
In a separate communication, Al-Hilal added that the board, headed by His Highness Prince Nawaf bin Saad, and French first-team player Matheus Batouy had agreed to end the contractual relationship, with the club wishing him success in the next stage of his career.
Source: Goal.com
“Artificial intelligence was used to assist in creating this article based on reporting from the original source quoted.”







































