OffsAIde
·23 maggio 2026
'We're serious': Rob Edwards says Andre deal shows Wolves' Championship intent

In partnership with
Yahoo sportsOffsAIde
·23 maggio 2026

Rob Edwards says Andre’s new four-year deal underlines Wolves’ determination to bounce straight back to the Premier League next season.
The club confirmed on Friday that the midfielder had committed his future following relegation, signing through to 2030. According to ExpressAndStar.com, chairman Nathan Shi said talks had been ongoing for some time.
Edwards described Andre as professional and a pleasure to coach, saying he has grown into a leader and recognises how important he is to the club.
He added that the midfielder is excellent technically with high potential, shown in the Premier League, and that it is exciting to have him in the Championship. Edwards cautioned that the division is demanding, but feels Andre will still look a very good player.
Edwards said Andre has consistently wanted to stay and help after a difficult season, and that the pair enjoy a strong relationship.
He believes the decision could mark the start of a positive summer as Wolves build a strong team, and stressed the value of continuity when leading players choose to stay and fight.
Andre has made 74 appearances for Wolves since joining, helping them stay up in the Premier League. His second season proved tougher and he had reportedly drawn interest from elsewhere.
Technical director Matt Jackson said Andre has bought into the project and that his commitment reflects the calibre of player Wolves want. He noted the midfielder had pledged to stay and called him a man of his word.
Source: ExpressAndStar.com
Live







































